View RSS Feed

Balloon_Fish on LRUK

On The Move

Rate this Entry

I'M NOT GOING TO PRATTLE ON ABOUT BRITISH LEYLAND CARS ANYMORE!

Well, I am. It's just that I've made my own website so I can do it in peace without getting in the way of the good folks on LRUK.

This is something I've been toying with for some time (and I've run car-related websites before) but I've really appreciated being able to try out things here on the forum and get a little feedback- thank you to everyone who read my stuff and especially everyone who commented.

So this blog will now be dedicated solely to Land Rover-related stuff. My Ninety is having it's MOT tomorrow (a year to the day since I began taking it apart) so, with all digits crossed, I'll be out and about and doing Landy things so I'll actually have something to write about.

If you want to keep reading my other stuff, the website is at www.balloon-fish.co.uk. 1,000 Bonus Points to you if you spot the obscure car-related aspect to the name. I'll be keeping up the 'Let's Go For A Drive' series there, as well as putting all the existing ones up there at some point, plus more regular musings and prattle.

Submit "On The Move" to Digg Submit "On The Move" to del.icio.us Submit "On The Move" to StumbleUpon Submit "On The Move" to Google Submit "On The Move" to Facebook Submit "On The Move" to MyYahoo Submit "On The Move" to Myspace Submit "On The Move" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've had a quick look just now but will have a longer look over the weekend. First impressions are good
    Quote Originally Posted by MUD4FUN
    I've had a quick look just now but will have a longer look over the weekend. First impressions are good
    Thanks. My plan is to do a blog of some sort every Friday evening with additional stuff as and when neccesary.
    Nice blog,
    You should add a few vehicle related affialite sites, may pay you a few